Radio Buttons Group - example

dierkens

• MVP 2023

I haven't had occasion to use this object, but looking at it, it seems pretty straightforward. Did you read the Help entry? A Radio Button object just presents a set of mutually exclusive items that the user can select. Only one of the items can be selected at a time. An integer register will contain the index number of the selected item.

Besides the Help file, you can also hover your mouse over each item in the Properties Window for a tip on how to use each item. Put it in your program and play with it until you understand what's going on.

4 hours ago, Flex727 said:

I haven't had occasion to use this object, but looking at it, it seems pretty straightforward. Did you read the Help entry? A Radio Button object just presents a set of mutually exclusive items that the user can select. Only one of the items can be selected at a time. An integer register will contain the index number of the selected item.

Besides the Help file, you can also hover your mouse over each item in the Properties Window for a tip on how to use each item. Put it in your program and play with it until you understand what's going on.

Yes.  I've looked at all the documentation.   Unfortunately I don't have a CPU/HMI that I can use to test anything I put together.  

Thanks.  I'll just wing it until I get to the client site and can test out some options.