• MVP 2023

Not sure how that would work since it is threaded and hyperlinked.

1 hour ago, Vytautas said:

Existing help file don't have Find function and is inconsistent.

There certainly is a "Find" function (tab labeled "Search") though I will agree that it's somewhat incomplete. What information were you looking for that you couldn't find?

• MVP 2023

The pdfs above are ok, but the issue with having such a manual is that things are constantly evolving.  Hence Flex's valid comments.

It becomes a minefield for Unitronics to constantly change manuals for every little change and thus have older manuals in use that might confuse people because they haven't updated to the very latest one that has some bit of crucial information.

I remember bringing this up with Cara ages ago.  We used to be able to download the "documentation library" as a zip, but this went by the wayside because of the continual changes issue.

That said, I have zipped up the entire Manuals 9-2-0 folder that I have from said documentation.  It includes 2 of the pdfs kratmel has linked to, and is passworded with my forum name. 

It is essential to remember that they are a bit old, and some info will be missing that can only be found by searching online.

cheers, Aus

VisiLogic Manuals 9-2-0.zip

On 5/9/2020 at 3:05 AM, Ausman said:

The pdfs above are ok, but the issue with having such a manual is that things are constantly evolving.  Hence Flex's valid comments.

It becomes a minefield for Unitronics to constantly change manuals for every little change and thus have older manuals in use that might confuse people because they haven't updated to the very latest one that has some bit of crucial information.

I remember bringing this up with Cara ages ago.  We used to be able to download the "documentation library" as a zip, but this went by the wayside because of the continual changes issue.

That said, I have zipped up the entire Manuals 9-2-0 folder that I have from said documentation.  It includes 2 of the pdfs kratmel has linked to, and is passworded with my forum name. 

It is essential to remember that they are a bit old, and some info will be missing that can only be found by searching online.

cheers, Aus

VisiLogic Manuals 9-2-0.zip 24.29 MB · 6 downloads

Thank you very much for providing ZIP'ped info :)