Timer Delay not restarting when "reenergized"

Hello

I'm using samba SM35-J-TA22, with visiologic 9.8.90 build 0

I don't speak english very well, if you don't understand something, I could try to explain better.

I created a display that shows two timers delay, preset to 5 second each. And a subroutine with the timers blocks that runs only while the display is on the screen.

The first TD starts decreasing, and when its finished, the second TD starts.
My problem here is, when I leave the display before the first timer ends, and I go back, the timer continues where it left off. I put a flag that should restart, but it's not working.

And the second TD, appears "00:00" but when starts, it changes to "00:04", like only the element display needs to be refreshed.

image.png.a2b33742a5402cdacb8d8e1b2dcd3081.png

Hi Vinicius

If you want the timers to continue to run when you leave the display, you must put them in a subroutine that is being called all of the time.

On rung 10 you are using a positive transition contact of MB 35 to start timer 2.  This may explain why you are stopping at 4 seconds

Regards

Denis

2 hours ago, sgull said:

Hi Vinicius

If you want the timers to continue to run when you leave the display, you must put them in a subroutine that is being called all of the time.

On rung 10 you are using a positive transition contact of MB 35 to start timer 2.  This may explain why you are stopping at 4 seconds

Regards

Denis

Hi Denis,

Actually, I don't want the firt timer to continue to run after when I leave the display.

What happens with the timer 2, is that, when it ends, and in the display is showing "00:00", right? So when I leave the screen and go back after, still is showing "00:00". But when it starts, it changes to 00:04, 00:03, 00:02....

But if you, or somebody could help me to solve just the problem with the first timer, will be enough.

Thanks for your time, already.

• MVP 2023
1 hour ago, Vinicius said:

What happens with the timer 2, is that, when it ends, and in the display is showing "00:00", right? So when I leave the screen and go back after, still is showing "00:00". But when it starts, it changes to 00:04, 00:03, 00:02....

This is normal operation. The Preset gets loaded into the Current when the timer start is initiated or if the timer is reset. If you want the timer current to show 00:04 when you go to the screen, do a timer reset at screen load.

18 hours ago, Flex727 said:

This is normal operation. The Preset gets loaded into the Current when the timer start is initiated or if the timer is reset. If you want the timer current to show 00:04 when you go to the screen, do a timer reset at screen load.

Thanks for your help. It works.