"Store DTI to file" problems on 29.111

ORSO2001

Hi All,

I just update one of my project, that is working perfectly, from version 1.26.90 to 1.29.111...and I saw that the ladder function Store DTI to File need more time referred at the previously version...to be clear I let 1 as F parameters (all file type)...with version 1.26.90 I think that the storage of the file needed much less of 1 seconds for each DTI....with version 1.29.111 I think 4-5 seconds are needed!

I tried to clean the SD...then all the files are generated by the same version...but is the same.

I also saw that some .sig file are added...but if the file name has a special characters like "&" the .sig file creation fail and avery time that I tried to save the file the "SD store failure counter" increase....I removed the "&" and all works fine.

what can be?

We noticed that too. 
we could only save about 55,000 records (~ 4 days of 1-minute averages ) before it would time out (> 60 seconds).  
We ended up changing it to only save the UDTF file.    Now it’s been running all month and is about 200,000 records and takes < 10 seconds.  

If we want /need the data we’ll use the UDTF to Excel utility.  

Hi Flex,

customer asked for new features then I thought that can be the case to take a look at the new release.
I am testing this in the PLC that I am using as emulator.
At the start up of the program I upload/create 9 DTI as system configuration...then only when the "initialization" is completed I let the program run...with version 1.26 need very few time..with version 1.29, more or less, 30 seconds.

Also, as I wrote, i found that not all .sig files was created...then I removed the "&" from the file name and the .sig was present.

• NoamM changed the title to "Store DTI to file" problems on 29.111
  • 1 month later...

Hello, 

The observed delay is due to the fact that DTI file is now digitally  signed.

Starting from next UniLogic version (1.31), the "Store DTI to file" will include a new input controlling whether or not the file should be signed, which will give you a way to suppress that delay.

Have a good day!

• Like 1