Time Schedules

berndp

I have time schedules programmed and they generally work fine. (Version 1.28.26)

However, when wanting to run 24hrs/day, I set the from time at 00:00, and the to time 23:59. The schedule actually switches off at the start of minute 59 (at 23 hours).

It should switch off at the end of minute 59, which is equal to the start of minute 00 (of hour 00 the next day).

Has this been fixed in a newer version (1.29.111)?

If not, please fix it.

Thanks

Bernd

Hi Bernd

I think this behavior is correct.

For example if you want to run from midnight for 1 minute you set the start for 00:00 and end at 00:01.

It runs for 1 minute and stops at the start of 00:01. If it ran to the end of 00:01 it would have run for 2 minutes

The problem is that the schedule does not allow you to enter seconds.

If you want to run for 24 hours set the start to 00:00 and the end to 00:00

Denis

• 2 weeks later...

So, although the 00:00 > 00:00 setting works to run for 24hrs, it seems that there still is a gap between "23:59:59" and 00:00, where the schedule is off.

I will investigate further, to see how long this gap may be.

For now I "bridged" this problem with a delay-off timer, but that is surely not the correct solution.

Any ideas?

As far as "version" is concerned, this is a bit confusing.

Unilogic shows V1.29.111, yet firmware manager shows 1.29.133 ?  How does this work?

UniLogic.JPG

UniStream Live.JPG

UniStream.JPG

• MVP 2023
2 hours ago, berndp said:

Unilogic shows V1.29.111, yet firmware manager shows 1.29.133 ?  How does this work?

There are a lot of different files that make all of this work. They are not all updated at the same time. There is no reason the versions numbers would remain in sync.