Alarm Screen Popup on V1040

Are there any plans on making the canned alarm screen pop-ups sized properly for the V1040?

Right now, because of the resolution, It even smaller than it is on the V570. This is VERY difficult to explain to customers.

And ........... If it is going to stay a small "sub-window" pop up, it really needs to have some sort of border. The background color of the alarm pop-up just happeded to be the same background color I used o each and every one of my screens (the default). Now when the alarm screen pops up it looks bad because it blends in with my background and just blotches out whats behind it. A border would at least give it a sense of being a window.

Hi Damian,

I hear you about the size. The issue has been raised, and I will raise it again.

In the meantime, we have added this SB, and I hope it is of use:

SB 249: Black Background.

Applicable when a system screen such as Alarm or Info does not stretch across the entire screen.

Set /Reset By user application

Takes effect when screen is refreshed.

• Upvote 1

Hi Damian,

I hear you about the size. The issue has been raised, and I will raise it again.

In the meantime, we have added this SB, and I hope it is of use:

SB 249: Black Background.

Applicable when a system screen such as Alarm or Info does not stretch across the entire screen.

Set /Reset By user application

Takes effect when screen is refreshed.

Hi Cara,

SB249 was a big help! I like that a lot better.

Thanks,

Damian

Hi Cara,

There is no description for SB249 yet in the operand table. At least not in my version of Visilogic. That might help as well.

But now I must ask, why not let the OS take care of this automatically? I can't see any reason why you wouldn't want SB249 to be set all the time.

Thanks,

Damian