V200-18-E4XB Output problem

Dear sir,

I have some problem with the output side of the snap-in module v200-18-e4xb.

Im using unitronics v570 oplc with v200-18-e4xb snap-in module.

I have downloaded my application and checked it through info-mode and also through online, both give my logic is correct.

but I didn't get the output in the terminals. i have checked the wiring also.

Please guide me...

Thank you,

S.Jerin.

+919944726166

just a few more things to check

Have you checked that snap in module is properly attached? I have seen before where one corner doesn't get fully "clicked in"

How about the inputs on the module...are they working?

Is the correct module configured in the hardware configuration?

just a few more things to check

Have you checked that snap in module is properly attached? I have seen before where one corner doesn't get fully "clicked in"

How about the inputs on the module...are they working?

Is the correct module configured in the hardware configuration?

Inputs are working fine only.... The problem is with output only...

Since you are using a E4XB, I am not sure my information is true, but I have had this issue with a E6B. There would be one or two features of the E6B that would not work correctly but all logic was correct. The problem turned out to be that the plastic holder of the snap IO module was not constructed correctly and there was approximately a 2-3 mm empty space between the circuit board of the E6B and the plastic screw post that the one screw mounts into to hold the circuit board to the plastic holder.

When the screw was tightened down the circuit board would flex and it made a surface mount component come loose from the board. In my case the board had to be replaced. I do not know if this was an issue for any board except the E6B, but take the screw out and see if there is empty space like I described. If so you may need to contact your distributor/rep and get them to help you.

Keith