Hi, everybody,

Please excuse me if such question been asked before, but maybe someone could share a workaround of showing animated picture (for example V350 or v570)? When it's done via binary picture - all is good, but when it's done via list of images (MI) - these images are overlapping one another.. Tried to |p| SB31 at every change of MI, then it's good but screen is flickering ..

To make a stationary (Not moving accross the screen) animated image you have to have the same picture over and over again with the subtle changes you need to sdhow the animation. You then link all of the images into an "Image by pointer" block. The you take a timer and set it to time over and over again when the event happens that you want your animation keyed to. I have found that .2 seconds seems to work out fairly well and .1 works also which allows you to use the 100ms pulse SB7 instead of the timer, but depending on the animation faster or slower pulses will make you images look better.

Every time the leading edge of the timer times out (becomes true) you increment an MI from 0 - ??? (where ??? is the number of your last image in the "Image by pointer block).

This is like doing cartoon animations in that if all of your pictures are not exactly the same except for the iten you want to be in motion it will not look good on screen.

Keith

Overlapping happens when you configure your images with transparent background. I told that problem before but it seems no one interested in find a solution. The flickering is the result of refreshing the screen. So the solution is to "paint" the background of your images with the same background of your screen or change your background (display) to match the images background.

Good luck.

• Upvote 1

Hello!

WALKEROK: I know how to make animated pictures (with image by pointer), the question was about OVERLAPPING (when picture changes, there is some view of older image)

HIGHTECH: That was the answer I was looking for! I noticed, that this happens not with all images, but didn't knowed why.. Thank you very much :)

• Upvote 1

Hope we can make RYD guys to work around this matter. It seems that selecting transparent background avoid the new picture to refresh the old one so you start getting overlapping images. I really need a fix to that problem cause it really can take a lot of time to change the background.