rs232 port not working with newer T40 device

I have a windows 7 64 bit and have several Jazz T40's that communicate perfectly with my USB to rs232. Got 5 new boxes and try to load code to the new T40's using the same cables and same settings.

To my surprise...no luck. It does not work, call tech support but they were just living for the day.

Are there any changes that need to be made in the communication settings for these new T40 PLC's to work?

Need urgent assistance. Again, I'm using MJ20-RA with Mj10-22-cs25 cable. "That works well with my old boxes but not with the new ones"!!!!

• MVP 2023

Send an email to support@unitronics.com. This automatically goes to several people around the world.

A problem like this needs to be addressed by the creators. Your post is timestamped 7:42 PM Thursday night.

Israeli companies honor the Sabbath on Saturday and take Friday off, resuming work on Sunday. This means if you have a problem on Thursday in the US that's beyond the capability of our support team, you'll have to call Israel on Sunday or wait until Monday.

That's just the way it is.

My standard question - have you contacted your distributor?

Joe T.