Filling 3 tanks with one valve?

I am brand new to this and I have a question, I want to fill 3 small water tanks with (1) water valve at the same time and I have 3 separate float valves with switches ( one in each tank), I dont want the main water valve to switch off until all three reach full. the float valves/switches control the water flow indepentently by shutting off the flow themselves manually at each tank, but as one fills I need the remaining to continue to fill. I want the main water valve (motorized ball valve) to continue until all 3 are full.

I am struggling with how to structure the ladder correctly without having separate motorized ball valves at each tank, but because the float valves/switches can shut off the flow mechanically themselves as well as send an electrical signal back to an input, I just want the main water valve to be the only other valve component

can someone please help me structure the ladder correctly? I have been reading and trying different things, but it isnt working. the valve shuts off as soon as the first first tank reaches full and I just dont know enough to fix it.

Assuming your valve is normally closed (Output ON = Valve Open)

If your switches are normally open (input is ON when full) then put three normally closed contacts of your inputs in parallel with your valve output. The pump will remain on until all three of them are open.

If your switches are normally closed (input is OFF when full) then put three normally open contacts of your inputs in parallel with your valve output.

This is the most crude method, however it would be wise to implement a timer in here as well to make sure you give the system some hysteresis.