No display on V570. Need help please.

Hello, Im a beginner to PLCs and I need to some help.

I was loading one of the sample applications from within the visilogic program and my display stopped working. I can unplug the PLC and plug it back in and the screen will flash orange for a split second and then go blank. Ive tried to load applications that I know the display worked on and nothing happens.

I uninstalled visilogic and reinstalled and then reloaded another application and the screen still doesnt work.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks for the help!

Hello Nick,

Have you tried to update the OS? In VisiLogic under the Connections tab click on Communicaion and OS. Go to the fourth tab which is Install Operating System and click Check. This will check your current OS and prompt you to install a new one if it is outdated.

Which sample application were you trying to load? Another question is can you access info mode when the display stopped working? To do this hold your finger on the screen for seven or so second into the Info Mode screen comes up. You can then click Enter Info Mode and the default password is 1111. Are you able to access Info Mode?

Alex

Hello Nick,

Have you tried to update the OS? In VisiLogic under the Connections tab click on Communicaion and OS. Go to the fourth tab which is Install Operating System and click Check. This will check your current OS and prompt you to install a new one if it is outdated.

Which sample application were you trying to load? Another question is can you access info mode when the display stopped working? To do this hold your finger on the screen for seven or so second into the Info Mode screen comes up. You can then click Enter Info Mode and the default password is 1111. Are you able to access Info Mode?

Alex

I was able to enter info mode and escaped out of it and the display started working again. Thank you much for the help.

To answer your question, I was loading the the hot water in cooler application when it messed up.