Pictures from Library V1210

Hay.

I am working on my first project with Unitronics and have a problem.

On display I don't see any pictures from library (lights- binary image and arrows-button) but when i go to online test-remote acess, they are on screen and working perfectly.

Hi Dub,

Thank you for choosing Unitronics.

Try the following:

1. From Visilogic screen, select the Build menu-->Build All. Then download the application to the PLC.

2. If that doesn't help, select the File menu-->System Images. Select "Restore All System Images to Default". Then download the application to the PLC.

3. In any case, download the most recent Visilogic version (9.7.9) and update the PLC firmware to 3.9.6 (most recent). If you need guidance in doing so please let me know.

Hi Dub,

Try the following:

1. From Visilogic screen, select the Build menu-->Build All. Then download the application to the PLC.

2. If that doesn't help, select the File menu-->System Images. Select "Restore All System Images to Default". Then download the application to the PLC.

3. In any case, download the most recent Visilogic version (9.7.9) and update the PLC firmware to 3.9.6 (most recent). If you need guidance in doing so please let me know.

I have try steps 1 and 2 but nothing change.

Then i have gone thru System upgrade wizard where its says that upgrade not needed > Advanced . All four steps finished successfully but even then everything stays the same, no pictures on HMI.

Every time i download program to hmi,  same question appear:

"The images in your project are different from the images in the PLC.
Do you want to download these images?"

If i click "yes", it starts programming the Flash and that last few minutes with no changes finally.

Few days before i was playing with V570 with no such problem.

Hi Dub,

Try the following:

Thanks for reply.

I have tried  all but it doesn't help :(

Hi Dub,

Try the following:

On HMI is only visible background from pictures.