Data Table Copy Rows Not Working

Kjensen

I can not get the Table function block (Data Table Copy Rows) to work. It is before the (Data Tables Write Row) Function Block that is working. What I am trying to do is to Copy row 0 to row 1 and then copy the new data into row 0 in the Data table. At one time I had it working and then I built a new Table with less rows and it quit working. Any help would be appreciated.

Example 1.docx

I can not get the Table function block (Data Table Copy Rows) to work. It is before the (Data Tables Write Row) Function Block that is working. What I am trying to do is to Copy row 0 to row 1 and then copy the new data into row 0 in the Data table. At one time I had it working and then I built a new Table with less rows and it quit working. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi Kjensen,

To understand what exactly isn't working in the application, I will need you to post the application itself for inspection.

I know the problem. Sorry but it was a simple one, I wanted to copy to three rows only in my table.

My table structure had 3 rows.

I set the Data Table - Copy Rows function I set  (Source row number to "0") (Target row number to "1") (Number Of Rows to 3)

As I am sure that you know it would not work because the Number of Rows should have been set to "2"

Thanks for getting back to me

Much appreciated 

Karl