Reading High speed input

I am trying to read a High speed input pulse, I0 set to DW0.  On Line test I can see the input switching, but no change reading DW0.  The only place that DW0 appears in ladder is a store function (set to 0 at startup), and math function, I/O snap in High speed Inputs.  The online test math function is active in the net.  Math function DW0 times 10. I,1 is set.  I0 is set to High speed counter with reset (Odd input active Low), I1 Freq. meas. 1000msec.

Dave

A V130-33-TR20 replaces a V120-22-R2C in existing systems.  The inputs where setup the same High Speed Counter with Reset (Odd input active low).  The V120 reads this.  The V130 only reads if I switch it to High Speed Counter.  The system hasn't changed.  Only the PLC.  The input programing is the same.

You stated I1 is high?  Are you seeing this is the software?

If I1 is high, then you are resetting your counter.  This could explain what you are seeing.

Do you know if the V120 was set to pnp inputs or npn?  Also, what are the digital inputs set to on the V130 unit?

I can see the Input changing in the Online Test (Input, Address 0).  Nothing on the corresponding DW listed in the High Speed Input. Both units are set to pnp.  I actually have three inputs with pulses, can't read any of them with High Speed Counter with Reset.  Swap it out with the V120 reads fine.  Tried three different V130 results the same.

V120 (JP 1) is jumped for pnp, JP 2 jumped 12VDC, JP3 & 4 jumped voltage input, JP 5 & 6 jumped10.2 to 15.6VDC

The V130 we are using is a 12VDC version.

V130 (JP1 Digital Inputs) jumped for pnp, JP 3 & 4 jumped for Voltage, JP 5 jumped for Digital, JP 6 jumped Analog.