V570 via modbus with V570 PLC

Hello I want work with with 2 PLC both are V570 models.

I am working with data tables (recipes). Want to use one of the PLC as master, another as slave using modbus functions to write/read data tables.

Basicly I am searching for example , how to do this? how to configure both side, master side and slave side.

Hello,

We have program examples of setting up Modbus Masters and Modbus Slaves in VisiLogic.  You can find them through the Help tab.  Depending on whether you are using Modbus RTU or Modbus TCP, the folder directories are a little different in the pop-up window that appears after selecting "Eamples..." under the Help tab.

Modbus RTU: Version 900> Project Examples> Communications> MODBUS

Modbus TCP: Version 900> Project Examples> Communications> Ethernet> Ethernet Modbus IP

The files may not be made specifically for the V570, but if you enter into the Hardware Configuration and change the controller model, the application will change over.

Also, we have tutorials on our website to help you create Modbus applications.  Here is the tutorial on Modbus.

Let us know if this helps.