Scrolling with arrow buttons

Hello,

I have the V130 vision plc/hmi unit and had some problems with my settings screens (2 screens).

One screens scrolls with the arrow (left/right) buttons from up to down,

but the other copied from the first screen, scrolls with the arrows (left/right) like this:

4 Push arrow right --> 5

2 Push arrow right --> 3

3 Push arrow right --> 4

1 Push arrow right --> 2

5 Push arrow right --> 1

How can I program the arrows (left/right) to scroll:

1 Push arrow right --> 2

2 Push arrow right --> 3

3 Push arrow right --> 4

4 Push arrow right --> 5

5 Push arrow right --> 1

Who could help me?

Do you have access to the VisiLogic project that is currently running in the V130?

In order to change how the screens operate you will need to see how the current project is set up. The screen jumps will likely be configured within the Links and Jumps section of the project, or directly called within the ladder code.

• 2 weeks later...

Are you talking about the Links & Jumps section via the HMI page? This is one method to trigger an HMI jump, but it is also possible that the ladder logic itself is calling each individual screen jump.

The program can operate either way. The Links & Jumps operations are conditional and will only operate when on that specific HMI page. The ladder jump conditons will function regardless of which HMI screen is currently active.

I learned that it can be beneficial to use a small buffer timer that runs when a new screen is triggered. From there use the -| P |- contact of the button SB and call the screen that way. It also make it easier to stack functionality of menus using a variable list of texts. I say this because I believe I experienced issue copying screens during development as well.