SI 66 SD card Status bitmap

Hello, i use SD card in my project. I have put SI 66 value into display of my v350, when i log csv file onto the SD card it shows 0, as there is no error, however when i start to log alarms to SD it constantly shows me 2, like bit 1 is active. I could not find what exactly means Read: End Of File indication. What does it mean? Is it an error? I do not understand because everything logs fine, csv and alarms are found in appropriate SD folders. But this thing really bothers me.

Based on the manual it is an error, but it's read related.

Have you tried resetting it after recording an alarm to see if it returns immediately?

I just tried it and it returns. And, sorry my bad, it is not read error bit 2 is Can't open file. The strange thing is that everything logs fine, alarms and csv file. Could it be because I also log a row in CSV when alarm occurs, so it logs alarm history and it logs row at the same time? But when I disabled that write row to CSV when the error occurs, it still shows the same status. What can be the problem ?