Problems Visilogic and Windows 7

• MVP 2023

Hi Hilton,

First up, did you do your original install as Administrator......right click on the install .exe and Run as Administrator?

And ensure you are running the program as Administrator,  set from compatibility settings on the program  .exe itself.

If you did this correctly and are still having issues, then I would do an uninstall/reinstall of the program (backup your data first in case of some issue).

If you didn't, do it all again noting the Admin settings.

cheers,

Aus

• Upvote 1

hi Ausman. I already try many times the re-install, including with others 3 old versions and the newest of Visilogic, administrator and not,  but the problem is the same.  I don´t know how and why this problem happens, because the Visilogic was running normally, and after some atualization of Windows7 starts the problem.

thanks

• MVP 2023

Hi Hilton & Roberto (?),

Given that 2 people seem to have an issue,  it sounds like Win update has broken something in the later versions, so it is probably time for the creators to step in.  I am still only running 9.7.55 and don't have any issues after the latest updates.  My main Unitronics puter is only 7 32 Home Premium, and I have no need to update when 9.7.55 works fine for my needs.

But to get you going, perhaps you have enough System Restore capacity/points to go back to something that works ok?  As in, prior to the most recent Win updates?  Depends on your System Restore size settings,  I personally don't have it very large as I regularly do partition copies as part of my backup routine.

Sorry, that's all I can offer at present.

cheers,

Aus