Unitronics documents

stembera

• 2 months later...
  • MVP 2023

Hi guys,

I might be mistaken but I think Michal is referring to what was available via "Unitronics_Library.zip".   (I may have renamed this!)  The last time I downloaded shows as January 2015 and it was around 160Mb.  It sets up a folder called Documentation\Manuals & Specs within the main Unitronics program folder, and it has heaps of useful info....all in one hit.   The current system only lets you download a particular file for each model or subject....very tedious.  Please correct me if I'm wrong.

cheers,

Aus

• MVP 2023

Thanks Cara, I understand the reasoning. 

To get around the "outdated" issue, I would think it would be easy for your super programmers to come up with a little script that could accompany said Library, or even incorporate a "check for updates" button that could be included in the startup folders.  Those who download it could then routinely run the check, and it could check all the documents in the local file and just update the ones that have changed.  I use the library as my "ready reference" system and it is a great thing.

cheers,

Aus

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2017 at 8:57 AM, Ausman said:

To get around the "outdated" issue, I would think it would be easy for your super programmers to come up with a little script that could accompany said Library, or even incorporate a "check for updates" button that could be included in the startup folders.

It is certainly possible. If I get more requests, I will submit a feature request. The HW docs now live in a management system, for reasons having to do with standards, and this co,pmlicates matters. When we originally set up the HW Library install, the docs lived in a network folder, which made it very easy for us.