Could someone tell me What AT command use in order to initialize CINTERION EHS6T?

In my understanding, before to Prepare PLC side modem, I should Initialize PC side Modem first??????? is that correct??????

if YES, when I try to do it with this AT commands below for  Defaults:    (CINTERION EHS6T modem)

+++
ATH
|||AT+CFUN=0,1 (ERROR)
WAIT 9
AT
<PIN CODE>
WAIT 3
ATI
AT&D1&C1
AT+CLIP=1
AT^SCFG="GPRS/ATS0/withAttach","off" (ERROR)
ATS0=1
AT+CSNS=4
AT^SCFG="Tcp/WithURCs","off"
WAIT 3
AT^SGCONF=540,8 (ERROR)
AT^SCFG="Radio/Band/HandOver",1 (ERROR)

I got the last Visiologic Version 9.8.65 recommended by Unitronics Support 

The SMS module works good but I need to initialize in order to connect to the PLC via modem and need to turn ON some Memory Bit and create the logic ladder.

I got ERROR in all those AT command (Please see ERRORs in AT command)

I already tested the SMS Module and It works good, and I run some of the AT command like 

1) ATI1

Cinterion

EHS6

REVISION 03.001

A-REVISION 00.000.42

2)AT+CPIN?

+CPIN: READY

OK

3)AT+CREG?

+CREG: 0,1

and others AT command, everything looks good but when start to run the AT commands from VISIOLOGIC the errors won't let finish the initialization in order to activate the SB and MB necessary to beging the program.

Any suggestions are welcome 

Thanks a lot 

• 2 months later...

Dear Juan,

unfortunately the answer is no; Prepare PLC Side modem and Initialize PC side modem are different things. "Prepare PLC side modem" is intended for modem which will be located on the remote site via OPLC serial port. Initialize PC side modem is a AT command batch intended for modem which will be connected to PC for remote connection via peer-to-peer modem connection. Almost obsolete today.
The first error could come from the three pipe signs before the command. Try to delete them and start initialization again.
The next errors come from GPRS related commands, maybe your SIM card or your operator does not support GPRS. If you want to send/receive SMS only, erase all the GPRS-related commands and try to init modem again.