EtherNet/IP Adapter 16#0114 Electronic Keying Mismatch

KoeppelB

I created an EtherNet/IP adapter, 8 bytes in, 8 bytes out. In the ControlLogix PLC I created a Generic Ethernet Adapter node, 2 DINT in, 2 DINT out, and got an error '16#012a Connection Request Error: Invalid output application path' at the PLC. Then I changed PLC to Generic Ethernet Adapter node, 8 SINT in, 8 SINT out.  Now I get '16#0114 Electronic Keying Mismatch: Electronic keying product code and/or vendor ID mismatch'.

What would be your advice to establish a working EtherNet/IP connection between PLC and Unistream?

Today I discovered that the help file is incorrect, it instructs me to put the O2T Assy Instance into the PLC Input assembly instance and the T2O into the PLC Output, and that does not work. Instead, I put the O2T Assembly Instance into the ControlLogix  Output assembly instance, and the T2O into PLC Input assembly instance, then the scanner reports 'Running'.  (I checked the online help manual, and that section is not present.)