UniLogic 25.54 compiling crash

Gugulanov

Hi all,
After some work on my project (last I changed web-server pages), I have constant crash at the end of compiling. It's Unilogic 1_23_25 on Win7 32bit. I  installed  1_25_54, but it's same there.
Here is what I get:

Original solution path: C:\Ver 1_23_25\Ima1 v5 23_VNC.ulpr

<<System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException>> from <<mscorlib>>

The given key was not present in the dictionary.

--------------------------

{

"ClassName": "System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException",

"Message": "The given key was not present in the dictionary.",

"Data": null,

"InnerException": null,

"HelpURL": null,

"StackTraceString": "   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)\r\n   at Unitronics.WebServer.Compiler.WebServerCompiler.createUniData(String path, Func`2 checksumCalc)\r\n   at Unitronics.WebServer.Compiler.WebServerCompiler.Compile(String path, String appName, Func`2 checksumCalc, Boolean isCompileForDownload)\r\n   at Unitronics.WebServer.Solution_Explorer.SE_Main.Compile(String path, String appName, Func`2 checksumCalc, Boolean isCompileForDownload)\r\n   at Unitronics.SystemServices.CompilerServices.Compile(IEnumerable`1 featuresList, CancellationToken ct, Boolean produceScriptedDB, Boolean withMedia, Boolean isCompileForDownload, StateChangedDelegate stateChangedDelegate)\r\n   at Unitronics.Shell.UI.RibbonTelerik.UI.ViewModels.RibbonViewModel.<>c__DisplayClass400_0.<downloadCompileCurrentSolution>b__0()\r\n   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()\r\n   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()",

"RemoteStackTraceString": null,

"RemoteStackIndex": 0,

"ExceptionMethod": "8\nget_Item\nmscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089\nSystem.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2\nTValue get_Item(TKey)",

"HResult": -2146232969,

"Source": "mscorlib",

"WatsonBuckets": null

}

Any ideas?

Regards

Do you remember what was the change you've made in the web server?
createUniData compiles the linked tags in the web server. The crash can happen due to 2 reason: 

* There is a tag which appears to be linked to an element, but the element does not exist (Some kind of a left over).

* The element exists, but the web page was deleted.

My guess is that it's the first option. Do you remember how you reproduced the issue? Is there a chance that you can reproduce it from scratch on a new project?

Anyway, I will need your project in order to fix it.