Element/FB scan times

• MVP 2023

Hi all, whilst pondering Joe's elegant dead band rung elsewhere, I again thought of the usefulness of knowing separate element scan times.

Has anyone got a list, or a link to a chart etc that shows what each element/FB takes in micro/nanoseconds etc to complete?  I've never been able to find one, but surely it exists somewhere.  And if it is blindingly obvious, I apologise right now for being a dumbbottom and missing it!

cheers, Aus

• MVP 2023

Most of my various older plc systems information/help have the info at the very top of the (paper!) page, as it was deemed important.  Maybe 'cause things were a bit slower then and you needed to be clever at squeezing the best bang for the buck out of what was available.

cheers, Aus

• MVP 2023

Yes Kratmel, this works, but I want a list of the theoretical times for any element or FB, and not need to construct my program to tell me this. 

If you've never encountered this in documentation it's understandable, but believe me it did exist in them thar good old days!  What I want is very useful to have available, when deciding what of the various methods possible is the most efficient way of arriving at the same result.

cheers, Aus