PDF Viewer ... max size of pdf file

ORSO2001

Dears,

I will have to include a pdf file that is 25 MB; this pdf has 20 pages and each page is sized as others...then, more or less, 1300 KB for each page....what is the max size of the pdf file and for the single page that the pdf viewer can manage?

until now my pdf files was around 300-400 KB and I don't had problem but this file include many pictures with "high" definition then is quite heavy...then I need to know if I have to reduce again the quality of the pictures or not (I know about the HMI resolution...in my case 800x480).

thanks

PS: I found in the "hardware" forum that, as internal storage, the limit is 4MB...I will store the pdf in the SD...then each page can has a size until 4MB?

The 4MB limit is a total limit for saving media files inside the internal SD (and not per 1 PDF page), but the limit is only for internal SD.

If you put an external SD in your PLC, then you are not limited by 4MB and you can put large PDF files. By default, Video, Audio and PDF files are stored in the external SD, unless you specifically check the option to use the internal SD.