Searching for old u90 ladder versions,about 2011-2012.year.

Was away from company near 7.years,have plenty Jazz10,Jazz16,U90,etc.installed and programmed then.Now start first problem with Jazz JZ-11-R16.It not working with any older U90 ladders from Unitronics web-site,I got version 6.01,it show,that this is too old-PLC is programmed with 6.0.6.0045,version 6.01 is 6.02.0001.I can get information from PLC,repair software in PC,but can`t download software.After I get U90 ladders 6.2.0;6.3.0;6.4.0;6.6.0R18,but same thing,get info from PLC,but can`t download,can`t update O/S.Do any have some ideas,or just need to put this JZ10 in bin and change with JZ20???Next week I have work with JZ16-R31 and JZ16-R16,I`m afraid,that there will be same story,I just need adjust there some parameters,but,if I can`t download software it will be tragedy,because these PLCs are same age.

And one more question,if I don`t need ethernet,can I use for JZ20 series programming same adapter,like JZ10/JZ16???

Many thanks for any information!

• MVP 2023

Hi Janis,

First up, just make sure that your attempts aren't related to the recent posts about U90 being upset by latest Windows updates.  Have a complete read of this topic:

http://forum.unitronics.com/topic/6508-invalid-procedure-or-argument-when-i-try-to-communicate-with-jz20-r31/

If that is definitely not your problem, and I don't believe it will be, then members here may be able to help you.  I have many versions myself, but none on a download site.  However,  I would first use the "Looking for other versions?" link in the Previous Versions area of the download pages.  

https://unitronicsplc.com/software-u90-for-programmable-controllers/

This will get you directly in contact with support who are likely the best source of what you need.  If that doesn't work out, come back to us.

Edit:  some of my older versions   387, 508, 510, 526, with save dates respectively 10/11/2004, 25/11/2006, 16/2/2007,  29/1/2008  and likely others as well...these found with a quick look.   Maybe these will be too old!

As to your adapter question, I believe so but am not sure.  Others chime in please.

cheers,     Aus.