My newest struggle. Remote Mobil app.

PLC IP 192.168.001.002

port 20256

connected to my NetLINE 10/100 switch

my pc is connected to the same switch and connects to the plc with no problem.

When I use the remote app on iphone

IP 192.168.1.2

port 20256

PLC name set correctly. Why is it not connecting. My phone is connected to my home WiFi. 

• MVP 2023

Not all Vision PLCs work with the Remote App.  This info is squirreled away in the literature.  Check that yours is in the list.

If yours should work,  is the plc on your home network as well?  Sometimes wifi to physical LAN needs a bit of work in the router.  If it is trying to get into your network from WAN, then you will have to do appropriate port directing in the router as well.

cheers, Aus

I don't have anything connected to it at the same time. I have all 4 sockets initialized so I can try to connect on different ports. I had it working like two years ago and all I remember that it took me forever to get connected (which doesn't reflect the difficulty level by any means) and it disconnected as soon as I left my WiFi range. 

check that you home WiFi router uses the same subnet for the LAN ports and WiFi.   A different subnet with no route between them can cause your problem.

is the PC a wired or wireless connection.If it’s a wired connection change it to a wireless connection if possible and see if it will still connect