Hi all.

I have one more question about Modbus TCP Slave.

First, Thanks a lot to all for previous comments and help. I made communication as you suggest and it works very well.

Now, how to know that MODBUS TCP lave communication is active. Data transfer works. To check some counter from client device or Unitronics MODBUS IP block have it?

When I debugging  output bit Function In Progres is always 0, but my communication works good...

• MVP 2023
50 minutes ago, Milosh said:

When I debugging  output bit Function In Progres is always 0, but my communication works good...

In all likelihood the bit goes from 0 to 1 and back to 0 too fast for you to see. The Function in Progress bit is how you check to see if communication is active.

20 hours ago, Flex727 said:

In all likelihood the bit goes from 0 to 1 and back to 0 too fast for you to see. The Function in Progress bit is how you check to see if communication is active.

I tried to count FiP bit on rising edge, but value of counter is also 0. 

I will try with FiP and some timer to check communication.

• 2 months later...

Ethernet issues on site...

I downloaded my programm via serial cable. Ethernet card initialized...Sockets stay as default. Socket 2 for modbus tcp communication port 502, and Socket 1 for PC access port 20256. But when I try to ping ip address that not works?!

Also when try Communication & OS set ip address of plc, port and name, but it is always shows error message.

In Info Mode for Socket 1 stay: Initialized and not connected, status 20.