JAZZ debug mode...bugged?

Really more of an interesting note than anything else, but when in debug mode all of the on screen buttons for the JAZZ control pad that pop up on a computer screen can either be clicked or punched on the computer keyboard except the return button. I am unsure at this point if it is something special to my program, but the only thing different I have been doing is using the SB82 bit after having read that most wonderful thread on that subject. (lowered my screen numbers by more than 50% because I can do multiple integer entries on one sceen :lol:). Now this is a remarkably small price to pay if it is indeed a side effect of using the SB82 function, but I just figured I would note it so that if the U90 ladder is updated it maight have a chance to be corrected in a normal update process.

The return/enter button on the JAZZ works just fine. It is only the virtual keypad in the computer screen in debug mode. Also, I have seen where when entering a variable with the onscreen debug keypad, the last position in any entry just shows a tilda symbol and not the entered value. The value does get entered correctly it just does not show correctly on the virtual 2 line display .

Thank You

Keith