problems with PT100 display

Hi, i have a PT100 and it was working normally,  but yesterday i turned off the PLC and when i  turned on agan the display in the HMI (variable,numeric) did not showed me numers, just  "**.*",  i thought the wires were disconected or something but no, i tried with another plc  (are the same, SM35-J-RA22) and it works, with the same PT100 and program, i don't know what i have to do, sorry for my english xD

9 hours ago, Joe Tauser said:

The asterisks mean the data value is larger than the digits configured on the HMI.  If you go online with the PLC, what is the value in the MI register assigned to that input?

Joe T.

The value is 32767, but doesn't have sense because the other PT100 port have the same value (not used), l think plc is not reading  PT100 ohms,  but again, with other PLC, the same program and PT100 it does

43 minutes ago, kratmel said:

If you have two similar PLC - then you can replace IO board for test what is wrong - PLC program or PLC IO hardware.

By the way - you have two PT 100 input on SM35-J-RA22- do you test the same PT100 on another one?

P.S. Maybe replace green connector is the solution?

i replaced the IO board and doesn't work, i have 4 PT100 and doesn't work with any , i just hace one connected with the PLC but i changed the PT100 input and was the same prpblem  :c

• MVP 2023

On another SAMBA you can use the same program with the same sensors without problem?

Then maybe something wrong with PLC...

I recommend: replace battery, init & reset PLC, download blank project, download your project --- Result?

Last chance - replace firmware via visilogic...

P.S. You change green connector to another one for test?

P.P.S

9 hours ago, AlexUT said:

2. It is not recommended to exchange board.

It is only temporary for find what is wrong.

6 hours ago, kratmel said:

On another SAMBA you can use the same program with the same sensors without problem?

I recommend: replace battery, init & reset PLC, download blank project, download your project --- Result?

P.P.S

how can i reset the PLC? i found switch to factory boot in visilogic but the PLC screen just turned red

6 hours ago, kratmel said:

P.P.S

and yes, i replaced the green connector