initialization in last screen used in the HMI

• MVP 2023

This will work. You need just a few milliseconds of delay time to allow the Start-Up screen to fully load before trying to load the previous screen from before the PLC reset. SI 252 holds the screen number of the current screen. You just need to keep it stored continuously in a MI and then load that value into SI 252 almost immediately after the reset.

image.png.21c2e21e8a9b777edc3892aff2a2ffe6.png

1 minute ago, Flex727 said:

Copie el código que publiqué anteriormente, excepto que cambie T 0 y MI 0 a operandos no utilizados. Mirando su programa, puede usar T 30 y MI 100.

image.png.c316447c47d723f68b73b823324fbff1.pngIn the code it is in the main with T and M that I did not have in use, only that I gave them a name to be part that you gave me

• MVP 2023

A big problem you have is that you are placing multiple logic threads in a single ladder rung. DO NOT DO THAT! Notice that the three lines of code I posted above are in three different ladder rungs. Put each line of code in a different ladder rung. That's the whole point of Ladder Logic - each ladder rung is one line of code.

15 minutes ago, Flex727 said:

Un gran problema que tiene es que está colocando varios subprocesos lógicos en un solo escalón de escalera. ¡NO HAGAS ESO! Observe que las tres líneas de código que publiqué arriba están en tres peldaños de escalera diferentes. Coloque cada línea de código en un escalón de escalera diferente. Ese es el objetivo de Ladder Logic: cada peldaño de la escalera es una línea de código.

It already worked,

thank you very much for your help,

the error I was making applies to all lines of ladder code?

• MVP 2023
29 minutes ago, edgar.guerra said:

the error I was making applies to all lines of ladder code?

Yes, most of the time it doesn't cause a problem, but it's unpredictable. One line of code for each ladder rung. Notice all the compile warnings you are getting. 

One other problem, do not place the contact for a timer in the same rung as the timer coil. It doesn't cause a compile warning, but it is very poor form.

56 minutes ago, Flex727 said:

Sí, la mayoría de las veces no causa ningún problema, pero es impredecible. Una línea de código para cada peldaño de la escalera. Observe todas las advertencias de compilación que recibe. 

Otro problema, no coloque el contacto de un temporizador en el mismo peldaño que la bobina del temporizador. No causa una advertencia de compilación, pero es una forma muy pobre.

thank you very much for the advice and help