Power Up "ON" Time

Is there any way to determine at what point the ladder logic starts running after power on?  We experience a pretty long Power up before the screen get past the boot stuff but when does the ladder start running?

I have an application that needs a somewhat short power up time for the ladder to start scanning and updating outputs.

-Swervo

• MVP 2023

Swervo, you seem to be transitioning to Unistream, but maybe you could stick with a simple Vision for this that the Unistream system talks to.  The 130s I use get going quickly on very complex programs.  I've never timed them, but it would only be a few seconds at most.

cheers, Aus

• MVP 2023
15 hours ago, Ausman said:

Swervo, you seem to be transitioning to Unistream

I forgot which forum I was in when I originally answered, though the answer is essentially the same. I will say that I understand Swervo's concern - UniStreams take a LOOONG time to boot up.

I use the Unistreams quite a bit and have never used the vision. The Unistream takes 10-15 seconds usually for the screen to pop up but was wondering when the ladder actually started. I have a couple 7" unistream for another project I'm going to test the up time with, this is is a battery powered application that would need to start running ladder within a few seconds of power on.  It would be awesome if Unistream had a "sleep" mode that could be "woken" with an input.  The Vision sounds like it may be a better fit for this application, I'm just spoiled with all the functionality of the unistream. 

I'm going to tie in an output directly to the power rail and test in the next couple of weeks. Will update with an answer then,

-Swervo