Ayuda con el diseño de un HMI control de temperatura con panel Unitronic US7-B5-RA28

Patricio

estimados buen día quisiera contar con su ayuda para comenzar con el diseño de un HMI para realizar el control de temperatura de 4 zonas que actualmente tiene termostato y quiero migrar a control por sensor pt-100 y SCR para la fuerza de los calefactores, tengo claro como hacerlo por mi experiencia como instrumentista, pero ahora estoy experimentando de apoco en la automatización creando proyectos y no me manejo con la linea UNITRONIC , pero quiero comenzar a usarla por las prestaciones que actualmente he visto . es por eso que pido de su ayuda por favor para comenzar con esto y me recomienden como comenzar con mi proyecto .

tengo una panel  US7-B5-RA28  y un modulo de expancion para PT-100, UIS-04PTN , para realizar mi proyecto.

lo que quiero hacer es mostrar en pantalla las diferentes zonas a controlar, con sus correspondientes temperaturas, crear un historial gráfico que dure por lo menos una semana y luego se reinicie, activar y desactivar la calefacción desde pantalla de una o todas las zonas, cambiar los set point  pero con clave,  crear alarmas por alta y baja temperatura , y luego usar la opción del clound, para monitorear desde fuera de la planta y desactivar si fuese necesario por riesgo de exceso de temperatura, ademas quisiera saber de donde puedo cargar imágenes para usar en el HMI.

saludos y espero puedan ayudarme , gracias

• MVP 2023

Translation - 

Dear good morning, 
I would like to have your help to start with the design of an HMI to perform the 4-zone temperature control that currently 
has a thermostat and I want to migrate to pt-100 and SCR sensor control for the power of the heaters, I am clear How 
to do it from my experience as an instrumentalist, 
but now I am experimenting little by little in automation creating projects and I do not handle the UNITRONIC line, 
but I want to start using it because of the features that I have currently seen. That is why I ask for your help please 
to start with this and recommend me how to start my project.

I have a US7-B5-RA28 panel and an expansion module for PT-100, UIS-04PTN, to carry out my project.

what I want to do is show the different zones to be controlled on the screen, with their corresponding temperatures, 
create a graphic history that lasts at least a week and then restarts, 
activate and deactivate the heating from the screen of one or all the zones, change The set points but with a password, 
create alarms for high and low temperature, and then use the cloud option, to monitor from outside the plant 
and deactivate if necessary due 
to the risk of excess temperature, also I would like to know where I can upload images for use in the HMI.

Greetings and I hope you can help me, thank you

Generally the purpose of the forum is to answer one question at a time from those working on a program.

You've defined what you want to a certain point.  I would sketch my screens up on paper and make checklist of the features you've described above, working through one requirement at a time.  Your application will eventually build itself if you planned it.

There are lots of help videos and example projects for the UniStream.  You'll get the best response if you start working on your program and ask specific questions on problems you run into.

Or you can hire it out if you're short on time - see the "Projects Seeking Programmers" section of the forum.

Joe T.

• MVP 2023

Translated - 

Thanks Joe, more direct query: how to configure the temperature module for PT-100, UIS-04PTN and how did I declare it to be able to 
see it in my program? With that I can start and make my program.

When UniLogic was first released, I skimmed through every single Help page just to get a feel for what was there.

I've been accused of being a jerk by telling someone to read the Help, but this is really, really basic and you're have to going to get used to initially looking for information on your own.

To answer your question, open the UniLogic Help and look at Hardware Configuration -> Hardware Configuration.  Before you do that I would highly recommend reading the pages before that topic under "Getting Started With UniLogic".

I am not a Unitronics employee, only a volunteer user.  Please use the time I chose to contribute wisely.  The link to the official Unitronics support staff is support@unitronics.com.

Joe T.

6 hours ago, Joe Tauser said:

Traducido - 

Cuando se lanzó UniLogic por primera vez, hojeé cada página de ayuda solo para tener una idea de lo que había allí.

Me han acusado de ser un idiota al decirle a alguien que lea la Ayuda, pero esto es muy, muy básico y tienes que acostumbrarte a buscar información por tu cuenta.

Para responder a su pregunta, abra la Ayuda de UniLogic y consulte Configuración de hardware -> Configuración de hardware. Antes de hacerlo, le recomiendo encarecidamente leer las páginas anteriores a ese tema en "Introducción a UniLogic".

No soy un empleado de Unitronics, solo un usuario voluntario. Por favor use el tiempo que elegí para contribuir sabiamente. El enlace al personal de soporte oficial de Unitronics es support@unitronics.com.

Joe T.

Ok gracias , no esperaba una respuesta como esa, solo quise un poco de ayuda pero bueno gracias de todos modos , solo decirle que no todos tenemos tanto conocimiento al respecto como usted lo puede tener , mi fuerte es la instrumentación y no por eso cuando las personas me preguntan los dejo sin respuesta , siempre acostumbro guiarlos para que aprendan no solo  mandarlos a leer , por qué siempre es mejor guiar a las personas , con las cosas nuevas que van descubriendo.

• MVP 2023

I feel the need to clarify my position, for you and for others that may read this.

I understand your disappointment and philosophy. I don't have the same "go figure it out" attitude I displayed in this thread when working with customers who typically don't really care how to program the PLC and only want to learn how to use the program I've written on their machine to get their job done. In that case I have to guide them to work with something unique I've created.

I am also a Unitronics distributor, and one of my services is to provide a day of free training to a new Unitronics customer. But they do have to buy something first. 

This forum is staffed by people who are primarily programmers, not teachers. A programmer's typical attitude is "Hey, I had to figure this stuff out myself, so before I help you I need to see some effort on your part". This is not unusual with our kind.

22 hours ago, Patricio said:

why it is always better to guide people, with the new things that they discover

I'm afraid I have to disagree with the use of the word "always" in this statement. My experience has been that my best learning has come from things I've had to discover on my own. Mental pain makes knowledge much more permanent. I can't tell you how many times I've explained something to someone and they sat there nodding their heads "yes" and then gotten a call later with questions indicating they clearly didn't understand what I was telling them.  

So my standard position is to tell people to have a go at it and upload their program, whatever state it's in. I, or someone else on the forum, will almost always download their program and do our best to answer the question. It shows real effort on their part.

Joe T.  

Que increíble.... Espero, no pases por algo así , para que no tengas las mismas respuestas que das , ya que la vida no se trata de PLC y para su conocimiento toda mi vida me he esforzado en lo que hago , soy electrónico , eléctrico he instrumentista , eso es esfuerzo y aprendizaje constante día con día , pero y siempre muestro y realizó las cosas con mucho esfuerzo , solo pedí un poco de ayuda , no que me realizaran el programa .

Pero bueno ya estoy trabajando y con la ayuda de otro programador que si pudo responderme las cosas que necesitaba si se ESFORZÓ  en dar una explicación para comenzar con mi proyecto.

Gracias y que esté bien lo molesto más.

• MVP 2023

So Praticio....how did actually DO all your "electronic, electrical and instrumentation constant learning every day"?  Did you read a Help file, consult a User Manual, or have someone hold your hand and show you all the time?

What you were asking for was a LOT more than "ask for a little help", and your last sentence above is the behaviour of a 2 year old having a tantrum.

Good luck.