Visilogic Keypad Disappears on v570

Hi Everyone,

I'm having an issue with the keypad entry in Visilogic. I go to enter a value into a  variable and after a couple of seconds the keypad entry screen disappears. Not sure if anyone has come across this? Not sure what could be interfering with the keypad being displayed.

Let me know what you think,

Sanjay

• MVP 2023
10 hours ago, SanjayP said:

what could be interfering with the keypad being displayed.

Main quastions:

Is it happend with all Variables, passwords, ect ?

Is it time of keypad screen disable stable or varies with each keypad entry?

If it was happend in your project - some Display is loaded, reloaded or display sensor has some damaged area. 

You can test display via Visilogic SI 40 -SI41.

If it is in OEM project and time of keyboard disable stable - maybe time of keypad active is shorted by programmer.

Hi @kratmel

To answer your first question, it has happened with all variables for keypad entry.

The answer to the second question, the time of the keypad entry disabling seems to vary, sometimes it happens after a second and other times it is 5-10 seconds.

I will do some testing tmr to see if there could be any screens being loaded that could be causing the issue and I'll test the display using S1 40 and S1 41.

Thanks for the help!

1. Make firmware upgrade/downgrade to versions supported by VisiLogic.

*Check firmware and then open "Advanced" and select last versions of firmware files from list.

2. When finished - do "Restore all System Images".

Load empty projec with only one text field for keypad entry and test.

3. Download your project and test.

Does this solve problem?

• MVP 2023
On 12/17/2021 at 12:29 AM, SanjayP said:

I go to enter a value into a  variable and after a couple of seconds the keypad entry screen disappears.

The only time I've seen this happen is when I download a project update while entering a value. When the download completes, the screen refreshes and the keyboard disappears. Check to see if you are activating a screen refresh, whether SB 31 or some other method. If that's not it, you might consider posting your program here to see if someone here can duplicate the problem. If we can, then it is likely a software problem. If not, then likely a hardware problem.