BOOT Error [code 1]

Juandiaza

Hi,

I am newbie in Unistream world. I used to work in Visiologic environment. I bought a panel 7", CPU and I/O and got this?

Does anybody have an idea what would be the problem? (See snapshot below) 

I did the Remote Firmware Update using a USB stick on my Unistream and still with this issue.

It says: CPU configuration file is missing [code 1]

Thanks in advance.

Juan

PXL_20220408_115721682.jpg

PXL_20220408_115744218.jpg

• NoamM changed the title to BOOT Error [code 1]
9 hours ago, NoamM said:

Dear Juandiaza,
Please follow the advice on the popup. Set a new I/O configuration via UniApps, if you do not have any just download an app with two configurations and toggle between then. It should resolve your problem. 

Hi NoamM,

Thanks for the info. Trying to set a new I/O configuration via UniApps. I downloaded the App for an iPhone which I barely use it. I couldn't find the App on play store for Android's.

Anyways, I downloaded and opened it but my next question will be

Where Can I find the HMI QR code to scan with my camera's phone????? because I need it in order to move on to next steps.

Thanks again

• MVP 2023

UniApps is not the iPhone app.  (We use that "app" word WAY too much these days.  What is the difference between an App and a Program?  😵)

Anyway, if you don't know already you call UniApps by touching the upper right corner of the screen for a few seconds.  It's how you check things on a UniStream.

Joe T.

14 hours ago, Joe Tauser said:

UniApps is not the iPhone app.  (We use that "app" word WAY too much these days.  What is the difference between an App and a Program?  😵)

Anyway, if you don't know already you call UniApps by touching the upper right corner of the screen for a few seconds.  It's how you check things on a UniStream.

Joe T.

Hi Joe thanks for the info. Yes sorry maybe I didn't explain well. I had used UniApps trying to figured it out what is going on with the I/O and what is happening? I am still learning many things there.

The App what I am talking about in the previous comment it is the one of the three methods that Unitronics recommend to use it to activate a new hardware

First method: Download an application from Unilogic, where the Uni-I/O modules in the application match the Unit-I/O modules physically connected to the controller. (I did it but I have the same error)

Second Method: If this controller is connected to the Internet, go to the Activation Screen and tap on Activate. I haven't done this because I need my controller being connected in Internet and I don't know how to do that?????? I am still learning the way how to connect it but didn't find many information or video to do that. If you know that would help me a lot because I can use these method.

And the third Method will be the one that I am trying to do is: Activate via mobile app. then use this app to scan QR codes displayed on the HMI screen (I don't know where it is locate it ) and the app will issue an Activation Code which you enter into the HMI Screen.

More details about the app they called "Unitronics Mobile Activation App" if you want to Activate a new hardware on the TAB HW Activation in my case I would like to activate my I/O through this app but reading the procedure it says that I need to read a QR code trough the App and follow activation wizard in three steps. My question will be where Can I get this QR code that I need to read from the controller???? you can see more details here below what I said.

https://www.unitronicsplc.com/Activation-FAQ/

In my previous comment I said that only found this App in Apple store for my Iphone but couldnt find it on Play Store for my Android phone which I feel more confident work with.

Right now I am stuck in this situation and someone sent me this table  to see status if you see this table down here my I/O is blinking fast which means that for some unknowing reason my I/O is not initializing properly. 

I upgraded PLC, and did lot of thigs but I am still in the same spot from the beginning.

Thanks for your help and comments Joe.

Juan

capture blincking mode.JPG

• MVP 2023

Question: Is the Unistream panel new out of the box?

I encountered a problem when using a not new old version of the panel with a new CPU. The problem was a little different - but I could not overcome this problem. I replaced the panel with a new one from the box and everything started to work.

Thanks everyone for the comments. Really appreciate your help guys.

I hope that help to someone who deal with this kind of issues that is not in manuals, books, library or so on. In my opinion Unitronics should publish in some where how to do it and people save lots of time.

Just for people to deal with kind of issues I will post what I did with support help from unitronics and it was pretty much what NoamM told me in the previous comment. We open a new  blank project with the configuration I/O's right I am describing here:

We installed two Config for the I/O's on Properties Window section (see the picture) in a different Config numbers. I used Config 1 and Config 3 you can choose this randomly  (see the other picture). But in one of the Config you will assign the physically I/O you have and then download the project in your controller. Even when physically I have only one I/O module. After that download the project the unilogic software saved on the controller something called "IO DriveConfigVMs's " and then you go to Uniapps and choose over the screen the correct ones that match with your physical I/O and donwload the project that you been working and it Should ready to go.

image.png.5c24e88790f92d33e6610aa984eb90b5.png

image.thumb.png.399459f1690b6f33489fba6457d85efa.png

image.thumb.png.b7342255f89374609591313a96c007dd.png

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, kratmel said:

Question: Is the Unistream panel new out of the box?

I encountered a problem when using a not new old version of the panel with a new CPU. The problem was a little different - but I could not overcome this problem. I replaced the panel with a new one from the box and everything started to work.

I just post the solution next time try do it this way.

Thanks