Feature request - possibility to change properties of several selected elements when editing HMI screens

HansCZ

Dear all UniLogic developers,

a big thank for the latest 1.33.210 update. I appreciate the screen saver (feature I have implemented programatically past times) and loops features.

My feature request (or, better say a wish) is a possibility to change properties of several selected elements when editing HMI screens. 
For example, if I select several elements of type simple text, to be able to change their font and alignment at once. 
Something along the lines of LINQ
var CommonProperties = from j in SelectedObjects where (j.Type == Font.Size)
            select j;

And further - Bind CommonProperties to PropertiesExplorer; etc.

Because the most annoying on PLC programming is making the HMI interface 🙂 Logic is icing on the cake.

But to be honest, this evening I have finished about the fiftieth project in VisiLogic or UniLogic and I really like it, notwithstanding some (to me) missing details

thx Hans

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• NoamM changed the title to Feature request - possibility to change properties of several selected elements when editing HMI screens
  • 4 months later...