Jump to content

UnitID is incorrect with a Verizon Sim card in the Unitronics Router


Recommended Posts

I have a UCR-ST-B5-VE  Router connected to visilogic plc. That works fine, I placed a Verizon sim card in the router and tested it at the workshop. It worked fine with Remote Operator. When I took this setup out in the field, all I keep receiving on the PC side of remote operator is that the UnitID is incorrect. 

On the router, I made the main WAN: the sim card - Interface name: Mobile (WAN), should it have a WAN Failover setup? 


Would you happen to know what went wrong, or how I could fix this issue. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • MVP 2023

Abby, this is not the answer to your main question, but I'm wondering whether you actually "burned" your last download to the plc that you were testing with.  Perhaps it has reverted to a previous version with a different UnitID.  The other thing to check is whether Verizon is actually accessible in the field site.

Given no-one has chimed in with an answer to your question, I'd check my suggestions and if they don't help get directly onto Support, and post back with a solution.

cheers, Aus

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...