1 PLC and 2 URB-TCP 

13 hours ago, Flex727 said:

Thank you for link.

But I mean not URD-TCP2, I mean URD-TCP - 2 pcs. located in 2 different places.  Can I connect URD-TCP- 2 pcs. to PLC.

PLC has only 1 socket № 0 for URD connection. May be has a decision how connect 2pcs. of URD to PLC?

It can be done. I'm using multiple URB-TCP modules with one V700.

Give each URB a unique IP address. Configure a socket for each URB module and set up a Modbus config block for each. Use a TCP/IP connect block to connect to the URB modules address.

Of course there are other ways to do it but this is what has worked for me with a V700.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/8/2022 at 1:12 AM, JPG said:

It can be done. I'm using multiple URB-TCP modules with one V700.

Give each URB a unique IP address. Configure a socket for each URB module and set up a Modbus config block for each. Use a TCP/IP connect block to connect to the URB modules address.

Of course there are other ways to do it but this is what has worked for me with a V700.

Hi JPG,

I've got PLC V350 and URB-TCP -  2pcs. URB-TCP- I connected to  0 and 2 socket of V350. But If I load programm for 1st URB, after 2nd URB, then 1st is disconnect.  

If I load 2nd URB, after 1st URB, then 2nd is disconnect.

Could you give me example, please, how you made it? I think that I've got issue with settings of connection in ladder 

1 hour ago, Gabriel Franco said:

When configuring second URB, make sure do not overlap PLC addresses (XB, XI) assigned to 1st URB. You can manually modify those operands.

Attached edited file. Only modified those rungs associated with sockets and modbus config. I did not check addressing nor structs.

PLC_4_V51_edited.vlp 1.07 MB · 0 downloads

Thank you. When I check I'll let you know about results