Can't share projects with same unilogic versions

Kestralcontrols

Hi,

I don't seem to be able to look at or share projects with the same version of Unilogic.

I have Unilogic version 1.32.98  on a PC & laptop. Both devices share the same files, which are stored in a google cloud account.

Previously I have been able to open any project with the PC or laptop.

However If I now change the project using the laptop, I can no longer open the project with the PC.

I can see the file using the Unilogic file browser, but when I try to open the file I can see the loading wheel image for a fraction of a second then the screen reverts back to the "untitled - Unilogic" state.

This is true for any project that has been modified using the laptop.

If a project has not been modified I can open it using the PC or laptop.

Don't know if this makes any difference, but PC is running windows 11 pro and laptop is running windows 11 home.

Anyone had this issue before?

Thanks in advance.

• MVP 2023
7 hours ago, Kestralcontrols said:

This is true for any project that has been modified using the laptop.

If a project has not been modified I can open it using the PC or laptop.

Don't know if this makes any difference, but PC is running windows 11 pro and laptop is running windows 11 home.

Please send message to support@unitronics.com

This topic is useful also

• 2 weeks later...

Did you install UniLogic V1.33?  If so, that install upgraded your SQL server from 2012 to 2019 which will make any project that laptop touches (V1.32 and older) unable to open on a computer running without SQL Server 2019.  Check the SQL Server version installed on the laptop, if it is newer than 2012 then download https://www.unitronicsplc.com/Download/WebUpdates/UniStream/UniLogic_SQL_Updater.zip and run the tool to update SQL Server on your other computers