Report Problem with io-atc8 and thermocouples in Vision & Samba PLC + HMI Controllers & VisiLogic Software Posted October 27, 2015 Sorry my mistake, I did like you advised for a start, but then I started to suspect everything and that's why I added these linear functions. The Idea was that the MI:s are then used once in a program, I could also try overight the MI's but I couldn't. When I sent the program to you I changed the MI-numbers back to original, but forgot to delete the linear function's. So this wasn't the solution for me, I hope there is some misstake as simple as that in my project, but I cannot figure it out. I cannot understand, because It should be simple to get value from my expansion modules to a my HMI. Maybe this is still some kind of version problem. The PLC/HMI is unused and not so old, but my expansion modules might be very old, IO-ATC8 is V3.00, but at EX-A1 and V1040 doesn't have any version numbers. But then again V1040 it seems to communicate with V1040. Only the reading is allways maximum.