Unilogic Programmer wanted

Hello,

I am in need of a Unilogic + HMI programmer for a product application. The general scope of work is defined, including some logic charts, flow diagrams and step-by-step instructions of what tasks the program will be performing. This should be a fairly straight forward project for an experienced industry programmer who is familiar with the Unilogic interface.

I are looking to get this project completed in under 4 weeks as the majority of the 'what' the program needs to do has been completed. The actual programming is our biggest bottle neck.  This would be a remote job contract with availability to be part time/full time job. The product is in the agriculture sector with an assembly plant located in the South-East, USA.

If this seems like a job that you would be interested in, please contact me. I am also investigating working directly with Unitronics inhouse development team to see what route will promptly connect us with someone who has the desired skills to complete this project.  Would prefer to work with a someone who is located in the USA, yet would not be against hiring from elsewhere as long as we can get into the technical details in English.

Looking forward to the next steps and hope to hear from the community soon!

Best,

-Andrew Murray

Basic project overview:

Software: Unilogic, Version: 1.37.79

Hardware: US5/7-B5-TA32 controller (Can be changed if needed)

Expansion Modules:  UIS-08TC , may need extra models for different models of the product 

Functions required from program:

1. Data logging
  2. Cloud integrations of collected data to be send to various tiers (Admin, Workers, Customers)
  3. Displaying gauges on touch screen with clear ON-OFF buttons 
  4. Control of relays, contacts, pumps 
  5. Auto shut down if system is outside of normal operating conditions (Over temp, over current draw etc)
  6. Feedback from both analog and digital sensors ( temperature, electrical power, flow sensors etc)
  7. Password (PIN) protection of controls for activations of features depending on the product model (Base, limited, premium etc) 

Hi Andrew, 

Sounds like a project I could help with. I've got a lot of experience with Unilogic and HMIs, especially in the agricultural sector. I've been doing this for a while now, so I'm confident I can get it done quickly and efficiently. I'm happy to chat about the details and see if it's a good fit.

You can reach out to me on my email here

Colin