V230 - Is a line graph possible?

Yes you can make an XY graph of data on screen provided youare using an enhanced vision product. (V350, 570, 1040, 1210, 130) You can also save the needed data to either a data log or a .CSV file on an SD card depending on what you need to do and what model of PLC you are using.

Keith

Sorry I did not pay good attention to the point that you have a V230. The V230 does not have that capability...or if it does I can not find it.

Yes you can make an XY graph of data on screen provided youare using an enhanced vision product. (V350, 570, 1040, 1210, 130) You can also save the needed data to either a data log or a .CSV file on an SD card depending on what you need to do and what model of PLC you are using.

Keith

Sorry I did not pay good attention to the point that you have a V230. The V230 does not have that capability...or if it does I can not find it.

You can in fact create graphs on the V230. I figured it out from the function block manual's discussion of the Trend function.

http://www.unitronics.com/data/uploads/VisiLogic_Software/VisiLogic_Software_Manual-Function_Blocks.pdf