Multiple web pages in advanced web server

Dezweb52

Hi,

I have been having difficulty with this one for a while. I have managed to get the advanced web server up and running on my Vision 130 and I am able to access the home page that I have set up (Start.htm) that is stored on the SD card. However, when I try to access any other pages it always seems to load up the Start.htm page, not the page I'm trying to access. I have even tried going to /web/ but with no luck.

Am I missing a configuration? I'm unclear why I can't seem to load any other page other than the Start.htm.

Many thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I have been having difficulty with this one for a while. I have managed to get the advanced web server up and running on my Vision 130 and I am able to access the home page that I have set up (Start.htm) that is stored on the SD card. However, when I try to access any other pages it always seems to load up the Start.htm page, not the page I'm trying to access. I have even tried going to /web/ but with no luck.

Am I missing a configuration? I'm unclear why I can't seem to load any other page other than the Start.htm.

Many thanks in advance!

I had the same problem. think that you may have set the link HTML code wrong.

Make link to new page on your Start.htm page - for example page Start2.htm and load it in Web directory of SD card, HTML code for link should contain something like <a href="/Web/Start2.htm">

Then try to click on this link - it should work.

Look in web server help on HTML code examples on pages 9 and 10.