User management via network (domain)

Im working on a system which uses the US7-B5-TA30 all in one HMI. My program is mostly developed and I am working on adding user account management functionality. Given that a lot of our customers use the machines in a large corporation, many ask for the ability to manage users remotely and push accounts over the network. I haven’t yet found a way to import (pull) user accounts over the network. Is there a way that this can be done? I assume that maybe something like this can be done over VNC (haven’t yet looked into it in detail) but I feel like many customers are looking for the ability to tie in a user management domain that updates account credentials without having to log into an additional device. Does anyone have any suggestions or tutorials that you could point me towards?  

Having read up a little about the unicloud subscription, I see there is an organization option which mentions managing users. Is this maybe one way to do it? It isn't exactly clear to me if it was meant more about managing users access to unicloud or also the PLC. If PLC users could be managed from the cloud service, this may be a potential option.

I had a thought about how else to manage this. After discussion with a few customers, it seems that many have a SCADA or similar system that manages users / collects data from multiple machines.  I was thinking that rather than update login credentials pulled from a domain, the customer who typically would tie in to a SCADA or similar system, would prefer to use the SCADA system to manage access control. I can read a bit that is sent from the SCADA to release access to the machine and also receive the username to display on the HMI. Where I run into issues with this approach is access levels. I assume (maybe stupidly, I havent tested this yet) that I can write to the username tag in the UAC struct (if that doesnt work I can create a new tag for username) but is there similarly an ability for me to read and dynamically set the access level? I wanst able to find access level in any structs or exisiting tags. Is there maybe a different approach that makes more sense? I primarily want to retrict visibility / access to certain buttons based on access levels.