hi, I'm using the enhanced web server with a V570 for controlling lights and shutters. but sometimes I can not acces the webpages. Then I have to switch of the PLC and switch it on to have acces on the web pages. When I look to the state of ethernet socket 1 (configured TCP_RAW/ port 80 / Slave) the state is 2 (listen) and everytime I want to acces the webpages, the counter SDW 19 ( socket 1 RXD total sessions) is incrementing. What could be the problem ?

hi, I'm using the enhanced web server with a V570 for controlling lights and shutters. but sometimes I can not acces the webpages. Then I have to switch of the PLC and switch it on to have acces on the web pages. When I look to the state of ethernet socket 1 (configured TCP_RAW/ port 80 / Slave) the state is 2 (listen) and everytime I want to acces the webpages, the counter SDW 19 ( socket 1 RXD total sessions) is incrementing. What could be the problem ?

Well I noticed the same thing. I believe it can happen if you click in browser on link to another page during web page update from PLC. I didtn't found workaround for this either.

However I found some other bugs in enhanced webserver

• sometimes happens that served string overflows and gets written to variable XL128, resulting in disrupting all web pages with this string. I suggest to add reset XL128 before each TCP RAW SEND
  • I wrote some Javascript AJAX code to dynamically change web page variables instead of whole page refresh tag. When I used embedded java code, web server disrupted javascript code containing [ and ] characters (array indexes) even if they did'nt have MI or other strings recognized by web server replacing functions. Workaround - moved javascript code to external file with .js extension
  • this is not a bug but it well be very usefull to extend HTM replacing functions of web server to .XML files too. It would be very useful for creating AJAX pages.

I would debug these problems, but I can't because web server routines are password protected. I hope the original author reads this and does something about it.

Well even in this stage, it must have been a huge piece of work to program entire HTTP server and I would like to say thanks to web server author.

I don't think it has something to do with clicking on the wrong moment : I installed the enhanced webbrowser of my client on a V350 on my desk and this morning I had the problem again : without clicking to fast on some links :

I tried everything to solve the problem without resetting it :

closing port, then reopen port : not fixed

then I searched for SB2 ( power up bit) and they are using this bit on the subroutine webgateway.

I made some instructions to set this bit for one cycle, but couldn't do this. Is there anyway to set this bit without having to reset the PLC ?

because when I switch of the power supply of the plc and restart it, the webpages are working fine. So I wanted to have a warm start of the webserver program without stopping the rest of the program.