Can I make trend lines based off of events

I need to make a trend that is based off of events. For example whenever MB 0 transitions from true to false I want to use the snapshot of data in MI 0, MI 1, MI 2 to make three trend lines. I do not want time to have anything to do with the selection points of generating the trend lines. This is a V560 and while it is easy to save all of this data to a file at the appropriate points I seem unable to figure out how to show this as an onscreen trend.

Just as background, this is a batching process where I need to show the amount if each of three ingredients for each completed batch run and then string those together for multiple batches to make the three trend lines.

Thank You for any help

Keith

Hi Keith,

You can use the FB Trend Fill to create a graph based off a data table rather than a function of time. There is a great sample program in the examples folder that shows how to do this.

"C:\Program Files\Unitronics\Unitronics VisiLogic_C\Examples\Version 900\Project examples\Trends\V280_Trends_Fill_and_Draw_Draw_Axis_FB.vlp"

Cheers,

Ryan