SMS Send: Fail Bitmap

• MVP 2014

It usually means that the number is not valid. It is not related to the ladder logic, although just check that you are waiting for the message to be completely sent before performing any other modem-related actions.

Did you use the full international format for the number?

That is: + <country code> <phone number>

Check that you have typed the numbers correctly, and that you can send an SMS to that number from your mobile phone.

Also, what modem are you using?

The modem is Siemens TC65 and I use the full international format. I have In the ladder another SMS send block "hlaseni" and that is ok every time. I have a break contact "modem busy" In front of every SMS send blocks. I have 4 numbers In that SMS block "hlaseni" and 3 of them are in in the send block "poruchy".

• MVP 2014

Can you post your Visilogic application (vlp file)? Maybe there is something in the logic that means one block works OK and the other doesn't.

Do your "poruchy" block and "hlaseni" blocks have any phone numbers in common? Can you try the numbers that fail in the "poruchy" block and see if they work in the "hlaseni" block?

Thank you for your help. The problem was two nets. In first was positive transition contact SB2 (power up) and config SMS_hlaseni and in the another net was the same but config SMS_poruchy. When I use one net with one contact and two config SMS.......it is ok. I don't understand why but it is :) .