Can not close VisilogicOPLC IDE

Dear all,

Not able to close the VisilogicOPLC IDE.

I have to stop the computer, and then the Windows7 forces it to close.

Tried to close it using the old trick CTRL + ALT + supr and the IDE can not be closed.

Do not know how to solve this problem, if somebody knows the reason please explain.

If not, will try to reinstall the program.

Thanks in advance.

:mellow:

HI Wild-weasel, 

This may be related to the UAC setting within your PC. If this is the case a re install will resolve your conditions. Please follow the below link for further instructions. UAC is required to be turned all of the way down and remain that way while running the software.

http://forum.unitronics.com/index.php?/topic/664-can-i-use-visilogic-with-vistawin7-uac/

HI Wild-weasel, 

This may be related to the UAC setting within your PC. If this is the case a re install will resolve your conditions. Please follow the below link for further instructions. UAC is required to be turned all of the way down and remain that way while running the software.

http://forum.unitronics.com/index.php?/topic/664-can-i-use-visilogic-with-vistawin7-uac/

Hi Michael_P,

Problem solved, thanks for the info.

I was scared, had spent several hours making a program for a V130, and suddenly happended the above issue.

Now I can continue debugging the program.

Conecting to a VFD using MODBUS, the V130 will send all the params to the VFD, and will read all the information params that can be read from the vfd, and display all the info on V130 screen, also reading of a water level sensor. Now struggling to make graphs of the variables readed, including water level, DC bus voltaje, amperaje, power, alarms, params.

Happy with Mr V130.

All the best,

:)