Can I call Alarms from plc to pc in c# dot net applications

I developing a scada application in c# and want to make alarm table in it

For that what methods will i have to call. and will it consume more time because i will have to

use threads for it.

Is there a dll for it like datatables.

In data tables also I have a problem the changing values are not updating fast. and there is no support for excel import/export

function in dll. and i need it in my project .

Is any one there who can guide me.

"In data tables also I have a problem the changing values are not updating fast" - it depends on what method you are using.

If you are using Write (from the main Data Tables object) then it goes over all the tables and performs write on all its values.

You can go to a specific table and perform Write

Furthermore, you can go to a specific table and perform Write with specific range of columns and rows (to reduce the data sent to PLC), since if you have changed only few cells, then why sending the whole table values.

Furthermore, you have a function called Update, which sends only the values that you have changed (and maybe this is what you want).

We are not supplying an excel import/export since it requires the usage of a 3rd party dlls. You can use a 3rd party dlls in order to export to excel, or implement an export to CSV (which is free) just by iterating the rows and cells.