Hello everyone

I have Problem with Visilogic 9.5.0 and the V230 PLC with russian HMI.

I got a project from my college from russia where he translate the HMI to russian and everthing its works fine.

Now i have to modify this project but i can't the the HMI in russian. I see only "?????" in the HMI.

When i go to the Font-Handler i see the Font "MS Sans Serif(8)" with western character. On my colleges Laptop is

also the Font "MS Sans Serif(8)" in the Front-Handler but with cyrillic characters.

When I try a other Font-Type i can change attributes to cyrillic scripting, but when create a Text-Field and try to write a russian Text

i see in the Properties Window only strange characters.

Any idea??

See Pictures

post-22375-0-79098500-1389006049_thumb.jpg

post-22375-0-87035000-1389006192_thumb.jpg

I'm not sure which windows version you use, but I think that the problem is in the Windows configuration.

You need to change the language for non-Unicode programs to be russian

You need to go to the regional settings in the control panel, and change the language for non-Unicode programs to russian.

On Windows 7, for example, you will find it under the Administrative tab (Just click the "Change system locale...").

In Windows XP, I think it is in the most right tab.

Windows might require Restart for the settings to be active. and if it requires restart, then don't tell it "Restart later" since it then changes the settings back to what it was.

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

Hello. Sorry my  English is not so good. I think somebody will have translated my post.

Чтобы корректно отображалась кириллица необходимо проделать все действия, которые написал Saragani. С одним дополнением: закладка "Administrative tab" в русской версии Windows 7 это закладка "Дополнительно".

Далее все выполняем в Visilogic: Меню "Панель управления" - "управление шрифтами" необходимо установить тит клавиатуры Кирилица. Но это не все.

К сожалению в версии 9.7.7 это окно управления не доработано:

1) Это окно управление не переведено!!! 

2) в списке шрифтов не возможно снять/поставить  выделение шрифтов (галочку).

3) Нажатие на все кнопки, за исключением следующих  "Add Fonts", "Delete All Unused Fonts", "OK", "Exit", "Help", приводит к появлению подсказки на иврите (в конце строки 443) и далее тексту на русском "Эти шрифты выделенные серым ..."

4) К сожалению для шрифта MS Sans Serif нет возможности добавить кириллицу из-за вышесказанного. Для корректного отображения кириллицы нужно добавить новый шрифт Arial нужного размера и в выпадающем списке "Анимация" (почему анимация не понятно) выбрать кириллицу. И использовать данный шрифт в тексте на дисплее.