Hello all, I'm new to these components and the forum and looking for advise. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

First off I received a unit that was supposed to be pre-programmed, but it was not so I finally got programmed. My problem is that it is supposed to fire the relays every 28 seconds and it does not. I can access the menu and fire the relays "manually" but I can't figure out why program is not working. Any advise/troubleshooting tips for a newbie?? I'm thinking that the initialization string maybe wrong...just not sure what I'm looking at to tell.

Thank you in advance for any and all help.

Hello all, I'm new to these components and the forum and looking for advise. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

First off I received a unit that was supposed to be pre-programmed, but it was not so I finally got programmed. My problem is that it is supposed to fire the relays every 28 seconds and it does not. I can access the menu and fire the relays "manually" but I can't figure out why program is not working. Any advise/troubleshooting tips for a newbie?? I'm thinking that the initialization string maybe wrong...just not sure what I'm looking at to tell.

Thank you in advance for any and all help.

Hi,

Please send the application to support@unitronics.com and describe exactly what you want to achieve.